Varox is back, and the people of Tarouke need your help. Master your skills, mount your guardian companion, and Unite the 7 races to banish the void. Sky Climbers is an Open World Adventure/Platformer game developed for the HTC Vive.
You begin your adventure on Lithan, a desolate land with sparse inhabitants. Noticing a great Ark activate in the distance you go to investigate and find Blashm, your new mentor who will introduce you to the history and lore of the game world. This is also the time to learn basic locomotion mechanics. After meeting Blashm he takes you to the great reactor which powers the Ark transporter sending you through space and time to Tarouke where the main game takes place.
- ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK - You will hear an entirely original soundtrack featuring dramatic sound sequences ranging from post tonal classical music to hard hitting electronic drops. The majority of the sound design was also done in house featuring unique sound effects catered to the aesthetic.
- CLIMBING - As a core mechanic, we made it easy to climb most objects with a vertical element, you can also fling yourself from any climbable object providing a more in depth platforming experience.
- DEVELOPING NARRATIVE - You will be lead through the early stages of your adventure by Blashm, a Shoi elder that acts as your first trainer and caretaker. As development continues we plan on adding dozens of new NPCs focusing on main/side quests
- MULTI-TOOL - As of now the only multi tool ability available is the mag pull, which functions similar to a hookshot by pulling the player towards specific targets.
- ARCHERY - Use your bow and arrow to activate areas by hitting targets, or go hunting in the chapter 1 forest!
- HUNTING - Peaceful and wild animals roam around the chapter 1 map. Use your bow and arrow to hunt them "still under development currently only available in chapter1 so expect bugs and performance drops based on the number of animals present"
- PARAGLIDING - Leap off from any high place and glide around the world "still under development currently only available in chapter1"
- ANIMAL RIDING - Mount your companion guardian to travel quickly. Archery can be used while riding "still under development currently only available in chapter1"