Your brother is in danger.And you need to save him!
Solve puzzles, unlock doors, put the pieces together and find the truth!
Question is... are you ready for it?
- Story Driven - This game is all about telling a story! There are no combat mechanics, however there is conflict within the game that you must resolve with other means.
- Linear Gameplay - While you are free to explore each level within its boundaries, Night of Terror offers a linear experience throughout its playthrough.
- Puzzling - A variety of obstacles and riddles which challenge players while complementing the game's narrative.
- Horrific - Don't forget that Night of Terror is a horror game, explore the levels for detailed sub-plot that will send shivers down your spine!
- Art Style - If you like retro RPGs, or any other RPGMaker game you will enjoy a pleasent visual experience with Night of Terror since it follows the same art style.
- Gameplay Time - Estimated anywhere between thirty to sixty minutes.