Virtual SlotCars Steam CD Key
Virtual SlotCars (VSC) is a game in which you build and race slot cars. You will be tweaking your car components, testing them on track, setting your throttle controls, and finally racing your chosen car to earn coin and gain experience which will be used to unlock and buy higher level components for your car, enabling it to handle better and go even faster, or track parts to construct any of the 26 tracks with up to 8 lanes or create your very own custom made tracks from scratch.
- Player levels: Beginner, Regular, Advanced, Pro, Ace. AI opponent car quality and speed increases each level, or can be set to match players car, either fully or partially.
- Configurable Throttle: 3 keys, configurable per track per lane, enables max speed! Or MS compatible game-pad trigger.
- Perspective: 3D first person controller / car / top / chase camera views – all adjustable..
- Augmented Camera: Automatically sets zoom to maintain player car size in frame.
- Self maintaining AI: AI opponents will repair their cars on the go, in their pit-stop.
- Car maintenance: Wear and tear genuinely represented for all car parts and scaled for best gameplay. Centre of gravity can even be changed by adding weights.
- Track creation: Using in-game editor.
- Car body painting: Using in-game colour picker.
- Audio: Rigel's proprietary 3d audio engine using Microsoft® XAudio2 library.
- Detailed Physics: Made using physics based on the Bullet library.
- Modding Car bodies: Accepts Blender / 3d Max / Maya, import of *.OBJ & *.FBX files using proprietary Asset Builder.
- Modding track-sets: Using simple text editor to create and configure.
- Multiplayer: Race against your friends, 8 players, with custom cars and custom tracks.
PC System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz (or AMD® equivalent)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 400 series / ATI® Radeon HD 2000 series / Intel® HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Additional Notes: DirectX® 9.0c (required for the audio system), OpenGL 3.3, 1 GB VRAM, should work on Microsoft Windows® Vista (untested)