Demons Age is a classical Role-playing game, designed to be a modern successor of grate classic videogames such as Baldur's Gate and The Temple of Elemental Evil. Despite Demons Age being highly inspired in D&D projects such ToEE, Chaos Chronicles or Baldur's Gate, follows its own perspective on a whole new fictional world. Bigmoon took the artistic freedom to innovate, create new fictional locations, interesting characters, a captivating plot, and a whole new world to discover, experience, and gameplay.
- Use a comprehensive editor to setup your character.
- Look around for Inns where you can hire a party of diverse characters to help you on your quests.
- However be careful… each character you hire has their background story and their own agenda. They may be loyal or they can betray you.
- Look for side quests in the Inn's notice boards.
- Explore the ruins and dungeons of the old kingdom of Moragon.
- Meet a diversity of characters with original voice acting.
- Find and equip weapons and items and manage your inventory.
- Solve puzzles that will allow the progression of your adventure.
- Experience the day/night cycle as you travel through Moragon World Map.
- Rest your team using the existing Inns or campsites.
- Be prepared for random encounters that play differently whether it's night or day.
- Bring your enemies down in turn-based combat.
- Level up your character and party to unlock better skills and/or spells.
- Experience a gripping RPG where danger lurks in every corner.