You and your pals are playing too many videogames. Mom said it’s time to go outside for a bit. Little does she know the dangers appearing outside in Neighborville. Portals open up from another dimension. Evil robots, dragons, wizards, and zombie Abe Lincoln burst out from these portals and start attacking you and your pals! Luckily, you have your trusty wooden sword and your pal saved some bottlerockets from 4th of July. How is that going to help? Use your imagination, kid.
- Videogame-like gameplay!
- Local, cooperative survival action with 1-4 players. TV-headed bots can help you while you wait for your friends.
- Play as cute low-poly animal kids. So cute!
- Tons of spooky enemies: Fight to survive against waves of enemies from your imagination like zombie Abe Lincoln your school’s creepy lunch lady. Boss fights too!
- Every game is unique: Unlock 80+ weapons and superpowers as the game progresses.
- Become more powerful than you could ever imagine. Then get stomped to death by a giant foot.
- A bumpin soundtrack inspired by your favorite 90s grooves.
- Developed in GameMaker: Studio.