FRONTIERS Steam Key
|| 15 Dec, 2014
This is a restricted product and it can be activated and played ONLY in the United States.
FRONTIERS blends the feel of first-person RPG classics like Daggerfall with the relaxing tempo and simplicity of a point-and-click adventure. Discover ancient mysteries, live off the land and fight deadly creatures, all in a beautiful, massive open world.
Is FRONTIERS for you?
I can still remember the first time I played Daggerfall. Yes, it was uglier than a monkey's armpit and controlled worse than a bumper car on a frozen lake. But it also created the feeling of a world that lived on even after I'd stopped playing, and that feeling still sticks with me all these years later. A world where you could spend hours searching every pixelated nook and cranny. A world of potential. A world of exploration...
...and then a Dragonling would chomp my face because I hadn't spent ten hours grinding in the easy regions. Arg! So frustrating!
Other games have touched on that elusive feeling, especially Elder Scrolls and early Fallout games, but as fun as they are and as much as I love hardcore RPG mechanics, I've always dreamt of a game that emphasized exploration above all else.
If you feel the same way then yes - FRONTIERS is for you!
- Massive open world - go anywhere, any time
- Unique relaxing pace and tone
- An exploration-focused main quest that spans an entire continent
- Simple gameplay - no stats or skill trees to memorize (It barely qualifies as an RPG, really)
- Live off the land - hunt, trap, fish and cook dozens of varieties of plantlife (including hallucinogens!) and a dozen varieties of animal
- Minecraft-style item crafting system
- Dozens of skills to discover and learn, including magic, survival and stealth skills
- Hundreds of shops, taverns, homes, caves, castles and other structures to explore
- A haunting soundtrack for every region
- Full mod support
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: 1.66 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are estimated requirements - I'll be locking down final requirements during Early Access. Please don't make any important spending decisions based on this information!