Overlord + Raising Hell DLC Steam Key
Includes 2 items: Overlord and Overlord: Raising Hell
Prepare to be tempted, mesmerized and thrilled, become the Overlord, how corrupt you become depends on how you handle any given situation. Your actions impact the game world. With incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil minded minions to do your evil bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be incredibly despotic? THINK EVIL, BREED EVIL, CONTROL ALL!
Raising Hell Features
INCLUDES THE OVERLORD CHALLENGE PACK:
Come and have a go if your Overlord's hard enough. All new pillaging fun with seven additional online multiplayer maps, including the competitive ‘Capture the Maiden’ map and ‘Protect Your Power’, where players must defend the Overlord's tower against waves of enemy attack.
- THINK EVIL, BREED EVIL, CONTROL ALL! Get in the action and become the Overlord, the all powerful dark lord with a horde of minions to command and a land to conquer.
- CONTROL A HORDE OF MINIONS Slavish and loyal they'll smash, destroy, kill and steal anything for you. Your word is law.
- BECOME THE OVERLORD Do you want fear, respect, gold and power? Become the most powerful being in the world by any means necessary.
- CONQUER A TWISTED FANTASY WORLD Show the Seven Heroes, demonic Halflings, and Rabid Unicorns who's boss.
Control a horde of Minions
- Intuitive control over a crowd of evil minded minion creatures
- Use Minions to smash, destroy, kill, steal and intimidate
Become the Overlord
- Forge loot from the battlefield into powerful weapons and armour
- Gain Overlord powers such as the ability to make enemies burst into flames and cower down before you
- Conquer the world and impose your will on its people
Explore a twisted fantasy world
- A unique story that combines evil bidding with impish humour
- Defeat the seven fallen heroes to rule over all the world
- OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Athlon XP 2400+
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 4.5 GB available
- Video: GeForce FX5900 / Radeon 9500 or above
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card