Ever wonder what it would be like to step inside the iconic artwork of the famed surrealist artist, Salvador Dali? Walk into the world’s first Salvador Dali Virtual Reality (VR) Museum and see over 280+ of Dali's artworks. Allow Dali’s iconic creation, “The Space Elephant” to guide you through the 18 suites, showcasing eight unique exhibits. Tour the country’s largest private collection of authentic Salvador Dali artwork with an audio guide that shares behind the scenes stories about each piece. With no viewing restrictions, get intimate with the suites by touching and even walking through some of the various art. Experience the permanent location of Dali17 and the Monterey Peninsula, where Salvador Dali himself lived and worked in the 1940’s. Visit one of the world’s first VR Museums developed by Greenfield Workshop, “Dali17 - VR Museum Tours” which will be available for download May 12th, 2017. This VR application is based on the permanent exhibition Dali17, which was recently ranked by USA today as one of the must see exhibitions in the country.
- Access to over 280+ works of art by the iconic surrealist artist Salvador Dali, from your own private space, without having to wait in long lines or stand in crowds.
- Your private guide of this extraordinary collection is “The Space Elephant”, one of Dali’s iconic creations.
- View one of the most famous artworks of Salvador Dali, “The Persistence of Memory” by experiencing it from the inside.
- Visit the country’s largest private collection of Dali artwork as often as you would like.
- Tour the collection with an audio guide that will walk you through the various suites and share behind the scenes stories about each artwork.
- With no viewing restrictions, get intimate with the suite by touching and even walking through various works.
- The World’s first Virtual Reality Museum. It is based on a permanent exhibition located in Monterey California, Dali17, recently ranked by USA today as one of the must see exhibitions in the country.
- Currently the world’s largest collection of authentic artworks available in a Virtual Reality Museum.
- The world’s first Salvador Dali Virtual Reality Museum displaying 18 suites, showcased through eight unique exhibits.
- Experience the Monterey Bay and the actual permanent physical location of Dali17, where Salvador Dali himself lived and worked in the 1940’s.