The game’s illustrious nitro boosts let players dominate the race course, while violently ramming into rival racers at breakneck speeds in a wide variety of tracks, arenas and game modes. Player will experience an explosive blend of wild race circuits, outrageous stunts and epic collisions. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity also includes powerful muscle cars, slick racing cars, intimidating trucks and even the Myko Gusto Rocket Sorbet van.
- Customizable Cars: Gamers unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage;
- Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more;
- Destructible Environments: Vehicular havoc and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments;
- The Legendary Stunt Mode: Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic collisions and death-defying maneuvers;
- Arena Mode: Three gameplay styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor;
- New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents;
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive local and online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps.
- Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of amazing indie music tracks
- Optimized for Steam Platform: Gamers can play the game in Steam’s Big Picture Mode, unlock countless Steam achievements and collect Steam Trading Cards to use for game badges and tradable Steam community items.