Based on his knowledge as a war veteran and weapons expert, he has handpicked some superior mods for this special forces equipment package. A brand new special weapon and 12 new weapon modifications that will add a deadlier dimension to any arsenal. The mods will also drop in the Card Loot Drop after successfully completing a heist for all DLC owners. Gage guarantees that these mods can suit any firearms flavor and enhance the combat efficiency highly.
• Special weapon: The Arbiter - The player gets the chance to unlock a brand new special weapon: The Arbiter. An automatic grenade launcher that fires 25mm grenades with less of a projectile fall off than traditional grenade launcher. This feature makes the weapon more accurate, smart technology for smart players.
• Special Missions - To unlock the special weapon, players need to complete Gage’s four special missions. For each completed special mission in PAYDAY 2, the player is rewarded with a new mask, material, pattern, material and as well as a weapon part. After collecting all the four weapon parts, the Arbiter weapon is available in the inventory.The weapon part assembly progress is displayed in the player's Safehouse.
•12 new weapon mods to unlock –12 new special ops mods that will take the arsenal to an interesting level. Among the enhancements are a 45^ Degree Sight, Sniper Scope and Distance Meter Sight for assassinations. Gage have always had a weak spot for the sharpshooters that deliver highly-accurate rifle fire against enemy targets.
• 4 new achievements to unlock – When done with the weapon modifications, it is time to put the enhanced arsenal and new special weapon to the test. You will need to use all your experience and weapon wielding skill to retrieve these achievements.
• Four new masks – Gage has made sure you have what it takes to take over the scene in unconventional style with A.W.O.L, Bloody Bandana, Batshit Crazy and Dark Legion. These masks become available to the player when completing Gage’s special missions.
• Four new patterns – TTime to choose between the special ops patterns once the special missions are completed: Sniper Sight, Battle Stripes, Guns & Ammo and War Paint.
• Four new Material –It may be the difference between life and death to apply the right camouflage in order to disappear in the surroundings. New delivery of materials for all special ops players out there that pull off the special missions: Universal Camouflage, Multi Camouflage, Army Green and Dark Shadows.