The legendary fighting franchise returns with STREET FIGHTER® V! Stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy. Challenge your friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour.
The path to greatness begins here: RISE UP!
- Arcade Mode - choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
- Gallery - unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
- Extra Battle - complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018.
- New V-Triggers - each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system.
- New Visuals - the user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects.
Note: If you already have Street Fighter V, you'll receive the new content above as a free update. However, the free update does not include the 12 fighters from Seasons 1 and 2, which remain paid DLC for owners of the base Street Fighter V.
- New and Returning Characters: Charlie Nash makes his return to the Street Fighter universe, where he joins classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, and M. Bison. Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics:Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, giving players the opportunity to inflict damage when activated.
- V-Skill: Utility skills (such as evasion) for each character that can be activated at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge.
- Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge.
- PC and PS4 Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born.
- Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
- Rise up: The Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games, features dozens of tournaments for Street Fighter players across the globe. The 2015 tour includes $500,000 in prizing, the largest in franchise history.