Gone with the Demon is a first-person melee combat game with RPG elements. The game is set in underground structures that consist of passages and rooms. You will assume the role of a man whose wife has been taken by the demon and face countless fearsome enemies and several gargantuan demon bosses.
- Deep melee combat system - The game provides players with a variety of movements like blocks, dodges, counterattacks and the moves attached to the weapons. You will need to make use of all your movements and strategies to fight.
- Diverse melee weapons - Pipe wrenches, knives, baseball bats, hammers and more tools. Each weapon has a range of stats and a move set.
- Deeply challenging difficulty - Player's death helps to bolster enemies and makes them stronger.
- Level-up system - Collect Essence of demon. Use Essence to enhance character's abilities and buy items. Character's abilities will determine their personality and play style.
- Backstab - Dodge enemy's attacks and watch for a chance to backstab enemies. Or you can sneak up behind enemies.
- Supports game controllers with rumble.