Bullet hell style mechanics is having a kind of renaissance with its inclusion in many hit indie games. However if players want to explore more into the world of Bullet Hell a lot of traditional titles can be hard to understand in its mechanics or just plain too difficult to get into as a newcomer.
Danmaku Unlimited 3 is designed to be intuitive and accessible to players unfamiliar with the genre, all the while without losing any of the intensity and flashiness that makes the genre so exciting to play.
- The campaign features 5 stages each ending with an epic multi-stage boss fight.
- Up to 25 weapon combinations for players to unlock and experiment to find what works best for them.
- Unique rendering technique that procedurally animate sprites on the fly.
- TATE support for players that use vertical screens. Or if you like to play lying down on your sides, I'm not going to tell you how to live your life.
- Authentically crafted Japanese style shoot'em up in High Definition
- Intuitively designed to be an accessible gateway to the world of Bullet Hell
- 5 handcrafted stages packed with dynamically rendered sprites
- Epic multi-phase boss battles with spellbinding bullet patterns
- Up to 25 unique weapon combinations
- Turn enemy attacks into your advantage with the SPIRIT/GRAZE system
- Music by the talented Japanese indie circle BLANKFIELD
- Multiple modes of difficulty that caters to players of all skill ranges