It’s viciously intense, subtly tactical, and geometrically satisfying. Inspired by games such as Shadow of Mordor, Assassins Creed and Mount & Blade. But with more... cubes.
You've returned home after being on holiday for 3,729 years.
- Be transformed from a Human, into a Warcube.
- Capture outposts and explore the world's secrets.
- Find treasures lost in ages past, as well as things not so treasured...
- Launch yourself from catapults, to go places you probably ought not to. This is a physics based game in Early Access after all...
- While playing you may experience
- Dynamic slow motion and speed ramping, similar to 300, but with cubes.
- Highly realistic cube physics...very complex stuff.
- A multitude of arrows being shot at you, as well as swords, axes and spears waved in your direction.
- Extreme combo kills in slow motion to make you look your best.