The Physiology of the Eye Steam CD Key
"The Physiology of the Eye" is an interactive VR platform, that features two modes. It starts in a real-time automatic training mode that guides you through our visual content. Then, at any time in the application, the user can push the "Mode" button on the VR controller and switch to our interactive training mode. This is the most popular way to use the VR application, because it allows the user to choose which areas they need to focus on and learn at their own pace. This application also includes an assessment system to judge your learning comprehension with our interactive testing system. It will also provide you with a final GPA at the end of the course.
- Automatic mode: Like a traditional text book, with sections in the chapter and voice over talking to you about the model in front of you.
- Interactive mode: Use this mode to pick the models up, scale, rotate, as well as pull on different parts of the model to see how it functions. You can also select the different parts of the model to find out what they are and learn at your own pace.
- Scientifically accurate representations.
- Quizzes with final GPA
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390 or greater
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space