Beyond Despair — a multiplayer game in survival horror genre. Currently it is in alpha stage of early access.
The game takes place on Ansora island — epicenter of paranormal catastrophe, which was two years before the game period. The island is an extremely dangerous and hostile environment full of monsters, anomalies and global events.
Player is a volunteer of corporation “New Light”. It started a campaign to research the island and search for facts about events which took place two years ago. The world has its story described in notes, audio records and environments.
You appear on the southern shore. Your survival on Ansora starts...
- Horror is not just a word in the genre, people really get scared when play the game.
- Unique setting based on industrialism, dieselpunk and style of 30-40s of the 20th century.
- Craft mods for guns and melee weapons or make consumables, meds and food.
- You can die not only from starvation but also from low temperatures, anomalies, bad weather conditions, global events and wildlife.
- Various generated missions and local events coupled with main quest will add variety to your gameplay and tell new facts from Ansora history and events of the past.
- Develop your character and choose perks, this will increase your chances to survive!
- Stealth system lets you avoid enemies or take them down without raising the alarm...