Nother Steam CD Key
||Release Date: 14.12.2016
No intro. No title. No bullshit. From the very beginning of the game, explore the entire world in any direction you choose. Even the final boss can be challenged from the very beginning of the game. This is a truly open world experience. Rather than force you through long introductions, expository dialogue, and pointless cutscenes, Nother puts YOUR story first. Who knows where you'll end up? The path you take in Nother hasn't been written until you play it yourself.
- Over 100 secrets packed into the game's world. The most unique and interesting loot will also be the rarest to find. In Nother, you forge your own story through the discoveries you make in the world. To become stronger, will you defeat a powerful foe or solve the mysteries of the dangerous ruins?
- Brutally difficult but fair combat. Nother's AI may have varying attack patterns, habits, flaws, and perfections, but there is one thing they all have in common: they will kill you many, many times. Prepare your behind.
- The combat in Nother is deceptively deep. With secrets hidden between other secrets, the attacks you'll be able to perform will differ from other players not because of what abilities you gained or purchased, but simply because you discovered them yourself. Like the open world, you can use the most devastating combat techniques immediately from the beginning- if you know how, that is.
- The beautiful soundtrack featured in Nother is hand-written for the game. Between the open silence of a forest and the horrific bass of an approaching boss, this game's music received top priority and will twist your emotions in every direction.
- Everything in Nother was developed entirely by one person. This is my second hard core RPG on Steam, and you can bet it's going to be an adventure you'll remember.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4ghz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX or AMD Radeon HD4850 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 320 MB available space