PlayFortress Steam CD Key
PlayFortress is a castle building game where the player controls characters such as the Lord, Master Mason and Engineer using them to construct elaborate castle fortifications and settlements whilst managing their economy.
The inspiration for the game was to attempt something new with the castle building genre, to create a game focuses upon how castles were constructed during the medieval era.
Castle Editing (Master Mason Mode)
- Place down castle pieces such as keeps, free-standing towers, drum towers and gatehouses
- Connect towers to castle pieces
- Connect forebuildings to castle pieces
- Add/remove floors
- Manipulate castle pieces (change size, rotate, scale edges).
- Connect walls to castle pieces
- Connect ends of walls together
- Bend walls to create curved sections
- Customise castle pieces
- Change crenelllation styles
- Change roof types
- Change gatehouse entrance types
- Paint mode for changing castle styles (type of stone)
- Attachments for adding windows, doors, arrow loops, shields and banners
- Various buildings are available such as the Master Mason Lodge, carpenter hut, blacksmith, market houses and scenery objects such as statues and market stalls.
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10 (with latest service packs)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card