Created by the IJC crew from the Killing Floor community, all revenues from this pack are shared with that community team!
This is a weapon pack of two halves. We have weapons created by the people, for the people - and you can have a couple of Horzine's latest prototype weapons. Try them all out and you decide which is best! The first two are really for the down-to-earth, home-grown Zed-killer, while the other pair were designed with the tech elite, I'm-not-get-Zed-on-MY-hands type.
- The ErsatzWaffen
- The Blower Thrower: This is a gasoline-powered leaf blower modified to shoot a stream of vile liquid up to 35 meters. The user can spray gag-inducing, poison bloat bile to take down enemies that will often blame the attack on the nearest bloat.
- The Seal Squeal harpoon gun: For most people, launching a meter-long steel harpoon into an enemy would be enough, but industrious walrus hunters added a time delayed explosive to these shafts for extra boom.
- The Horzine Advanced Prototypes
- Seeker 6: A hand-portable missile launcher firing batches of 6 mini-seeker missiles into whatever the user paints with a laser designator. They may take different paths but the missiles all seek the same enemy, even behind light barricades.
- ZG2: The second prototype of the famous Zed Gun. This (barely) handheld edition replaces the large radar screen with a small flashing indicator and eliminates the need for heavy battery packs because electro-stun grenades stun targets more efficiently than energy intensive beams.