The Swapper Steam Key
Holder of numerous awards and accolades, the Swapper is an atmospheric puzzle platformer set in the furthest reaches of space. Players wield an experimental device able to clone the user and swap control between them. Dropped into a character and world as mysterious as the workings of the device itself, The Swapper is a game of exploration of a very personal nature.
All of the art in The Swapper is constructed using clay models and other everyday materials.
The Swapper is supported by Indie Fund.
- Challenge: Fiendish puzzles whose solutions are only ever a few steps away
- Isolation: Classic sci-fi atmosphere
- Wonder: A world built out of clay
- Mystery: Narrative design from Tom Jubert, writer behind indie hits Penumbra and FTL
- OS:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:GeForce® 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- Additional:Intel HD Graphics are not officially supported. But if you've got yourself a 3000 or better then there is a reasonable chance it will mostly/sorta work. No promises, but we've been working hard on it, at any rate.