Includes 2 items: Rights of Man Expansion and Content Pack.
Paradox Interactive presents Rights of Man, an expansion to Europa Universalis IV that adds greater depth and detail to a host of game systems. New decisions, greater customization and added personality are all coming to the best-selling game about exploration, trade and conquest.
- Great Powers now have special diplomatic abilities: Don’t let your development lag while you expand, so you can make use of new threats and overtures to neighbors.
- Personalities and traits for monarchs and military leaders will add bonuses to your nation or assist you in battle.
- Queens can be generated by royal marriages, and serve as regents if an underage heir ascends to the throne.
- Subject nations can be given more specific instructions on how to behave at war.
- Fetishist nations can choose from a number of cults, and uncover new options as they wage war and make alliances.
- Coptic nations will be tasked with preserving their faith through the control of holy sites throughout the near east.
- Other Features, including a new faction system for Revolutionary Republics, a unique new government form for the Ottoman Empire, the ability to abdicate, allowing building in subject states, and debasing currency for quick cash.
- German Princes Unit Pack: Augsburg, Bavaria, Bohemia, Cologne, Hannover, Mainz, The Palatine, Pomerania, Saxony, Trier, Wurzburg and Wurttemberg.
- West African Unit Pack: Mali, Songhai, Kanem Bornu, Mossi, Benin, Hausa, Air and Timbuktu.