The Art of Precision
Step into the cab of some of the world’s most advanced passenger trains and take on the challenge of running to tight schedules with absolute precision.
Start from the beginning at the TS Academy and learn to master your machines and rule the rails.
Transport your passengers across highly detailed real world routes in Great Britain, France, Germany and the United States.
More than Driving
Create and share your own routes with the community and watch the world go by as a passenger or rail fan in the ultimate rail related hobby.
Routes & Locomotives
- Hamburg – Lübeck starts out at Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, the second busiest station in Europe. Includes the DB BR 145 electric, DB BR 218 diesel hydraulic and the DBAG BR 294 diesel freight shunter.
- LGV: Marseille – Avignon – equipped with the TVM430 (Transmission Voie-Machine) signalling system, the 105km Marseille to Avignon high speed route features Stunning southern France scenery and the iconic TGV Duplex in SNCF livery.
- South Wales Coastal from Bristol to Cardiff via the Severn tunnel and includes Arriva Trains Wales Class 175 ‘Coradia’ DMU, Freightliner Class 70 and Great Western Railways Class 43 HST.
- North Jersey Coast Line – the historic link from NYC to the northern portion of the ‘Jersey Shore’ and features NJT’s Comet IV commuter coach, drivable Comet V cab car for pushpull operations and the modern staple of NJ TRANSIT’s system operations, MultiLevel Cars and driveable Cab Car.
- Quick Drive – jump right into the action
- Career – rank yourself against other players
- TS Academy – tutorial and objective based lessons
- Standard – complete objectives at your own pace
- Free roam – choose your locomotive and explore the route
- Build - create new content in Train Simulator
- Workshop – share content with others