Date de sortie
COD: Black Ops II on PC is the follow-up to the hugely successful and award-winning Call of Duty: Black Ops. With a focus on stealth and covert missions, Black Ops II promises more of the same, suitably upping the ante for an improved Call of Duty experience.
COD: Black Ops II will boast improved graphics, making it the most visually stunning game in the entire Call of Duty series. The setting is no longer the Cold War, but the near future, a 21st Century where technology and weapons have merged and a new generation of warfare has been born.
Single-player mode will now include a branching campaign that will be based on the choices you make, giving you more opportunity to re-visit your missions, making different choices for different outcomes each time. The multiplayer mode promises one thing - the same, but better!
- Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
- Set in the near future, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will take place in both the 80's and 2025 and will bring you inside a conflict between the U.S. and China. The task will be made more difficult for the simple reason that the former CIA agent "Raul Menendez" simply decided to betray his employer and take control of U.S. military infrastructure. He is now equipped with an army of drones belonging to the U.S. Army Raul Menendez will attack the United States of America on its own territory!
- In this second installment of Call of Duty Black Ops we will portray two different characters depending on the time, Alex Mason and his son David. The missions will take place in various environments such as Central America, Afghanistan, Singapore, Yemen or Los Angeles ... During his adventure in 2025 the player will use the best of the best in terms of futuristic military weaponry.
- About the multiplayer, the game developers of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 worked hard. Firstly, a new "Create a class" system is born and with it you can make up to 10 different combinations of objects, which pushes the customization to a new level. Players will also have access to a "competition" mode, the possibility of streaming and various tools to broadcast the game all around the world. All that new developments show that Call of Duty Black Ops 2 want to be one of the biggest actors of the e-sport scene in the next years.
- Regarding the zombie mode, developers have announced three different game modes. The first mode is called "Tranzit", in this mode it is possible to play up to four players on a large map with full of things to see and discover...and of course a lot zombies ... It is also possible to take bus to go faster from one sector to another, which will also increase your chances of getting caught by a horde of zombies. "Tranzit" offers in some ways an "adventure" in the same style as Left 4 Dead but on a bigger map.
- The second game mode is the classic "Survival" in which we will have to fight hordes of zombies in closed levels. It is good to know that the levels are actually parts of the large map mode "Tranzit" cut and adapted to this game mode.
- Finally the last big news is the mode "Grief" is like the «Survival» mode but this time between two teams of 4 players and hordes of zombies. In this game mode, players can't kill each other but they can try to trap the other team in order to "help" them to die. A lot of fun is coming!