Halo 5: Guardians delivers epic multiplayer experiences that span multiple modes, full-featured level building tools, and a new chapter in the Master Chief saga. And now with Xbox One X, players can experience enhanced visuals, up to 4K resolution, increased visual details, and improved graphic fidelity that makes the game look better than ever before, all while maintaining a consistent 60FPS for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- EPIC CAMPAIGN - The Master Chief saga continues, with solo and up to 4-player cooperative experience that spans three worlds. A mysterious and unstoppable force threatens the galaxy. The Spartans of Fireteam Osiris and Blue Team must embark on a journey that will change the course of history and the future of mankind.
- WARZONE MULTIPLAYER - Play with friends and compete against rivals in three massive multiplayer modes new to the Halo franchise: Warzone, Warzone Assault, and Warzone Firefight.
- ARENA MULTIPLAYER - Halo 5’s Arena multiplayer continues the established franchise legacy of pure, skill-based 4v4 competitive combat. Multiple Arena modes provide endless ways to play and compete, from classic Slayer and Capture The Flag modes, to popular social modes like Infection, Grifball, and the all-new Super Fiesta.
- FORGE - For years, Halo’s Forge mode has empowered Halo fans to create new maps and game modes that have changed the way people play and experience Halo. Download new levels from the Forge community created on either Windows (using “Halo 5: Forge” for Windows 10) or Xbox One. Customize existing maps or create your own from scratch. Browse, find, and play an endless array of custom games created and hosted by the community.
- REQ SYSTEM - New to Halo 5: Guardians is the Requisition System (REQ System), which rewards players for their time spent in Halo 5’s multiplayer modes. Players will earn REQ Points after each match in Arena or Warzone which can then be used to purchase REQ Packs containing a variety of REQ items in the form of unlockable weapons, armors, vehicles, stances, assassinations, and more!
*Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). 14-day trial offer will be delivered in-game and cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or combined with any other offer. Offer is not valid on prior Xbox Live Gold membership purchases.