The Memory of Eldurim Steam CD Key
Follow the Indie RPG Spirit in Search of The Memory of Eldurim
You know the feeling of setting sail beyond the edge of the map, beyond the boundaries of knowledge? So do we. One reason we love video games is that they offer fresh lands to discover.
Discover a new world, its adventures, and its haunting story as you play The Memory of Eldurim. As Liminal Games, an indie studio, we make games specifically for people with their own indie spirit.
People like you--those who long to discover.
- Cash in your creativity. Fighting isn’t so much spam-clicking. It’s more of a dance. You will need to recognize openings and to strike in particular ways. You have to think to fight. At least, if you want to win.
- Shape a civilization. Save a town from eradication--or eradicate one yourself. Purge a city of thieves--or foment anarchy through political assassinations. Lead or abandon an exodus. Fund a town hall, troubadour’s guild, refugee district...or buy your own estate. Cultivate alliances...or the opposite.
- Change the game through the forums. We listen to your input because we believe that you, like us, deserve to be heard. One day, you might tell your friends about how your comment changed the magic system. As proof, you might show them the relic you received in thanks. A communal development strategy should be exciting for all.
- Explore an expansive and intricate world. The CRYENGINE makes for some stunning visual scenes. Experience them through your travels across this new world--its sleepy forests, blistering deserts, glittering tundra, submarine ruins, and more.
- Seek the Memory of Eldurim. Everyone is missing something, but most cannot remember what it is. It is their only hope against darkness. Seek the Tree of Light on your quest to save the world, rule it, or destroy it.
- Count on RPG essentials. We didn’t discard the strengths of the Open World, RPG genre, we simply took them as our starting point. The vision detailed above (that you can add to on the forums) stands on solid RPG essentials. For example, of course your character can level up, but not through a cliche system.
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit
- Processor: Core 2 Quad equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible (GTX 400 series or later/AMD HD 6xxx or later)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space