The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff Origin CD Key
||29 September, 2015
Requires The Sims 4 on Origin in order to use.
So Fun, You'll Scream!
Transform your Sim’s home with ghoulish decorations. Dress up in new costumes and put on makeup to give your Sims a spooky new look. Enjoy the brand-new pumpkin-carving station. Throw a spooky party that everyone will love.
- All-new: Pumpkin Carving Station. Get creative with your Sims and turn pumpkins into art. Ghost Sims can put a candle-lit pumpkin on their heads! Just beware of mischievous Sims who'd rather stomp than admire.
- All-new: Spooky Candy Bowl. Reach in for a surprise. But will it be a trick or a treat? See what your Sims find when they interact with this creepy decoration.
- Invite Sims over for a Ghastly Party. Use eerie paintings, tombstones that glow, and ghost-shaped lights. Watch for the Eyeball Cheese Plate and other edible treats! Somebody is going to get tricked. Who will it be?
- Play dress up with new costumes and makeup. Watch as Sims attend in cute and creepy costumes – everything from sea pirates to Super Llamas, for Sims of all ages.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- RAM: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims 4) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
- ONLINE REQUIREMENTS: Internet connection required for product activation.