Since its debut a year ago, Club Manager has been one of the most popular football management games for the PC. Its successor Club Manager 2016 offers not only a more modern interface, but also a number of new features and upgrades: Intervene in the team's tactics during a live game, specify additional gameplay modes, or hold your own tournaments. Furthermore, the transfer market, the promotion and relegation system and the difficulty levels have been revamped. Apart from additional club statistics, players now also have the option of customizing their jerseys.
- Classic football manager with an eye for the essentials
- Club Manager has everything that a good football manager needs: Whether it's tactics, statistics, a transfer market, stadium upgrades, advertising, merchandising, developing the stadium periphery, fostering new talent, training sessions, or training camps.
- Comprehensive league system: 8 leagues including numerous championships in almost 200 countries.
- Powerful editor: Comprehensive customization options which also allow you to modify player and club names, including jerseys.
- From fans, for fans: Club Manager is developed by fans with 20 years of experience and a passion for soccer.