Steel & Steam: Episode 1 RU VPN Required Steam CD Key
|| 16 Jul 2014
This is the Russian version of the game and VPN service is required to activate and play the game.
Steel & Steam takes the best elements from the fantasy JRPG’s of old, such as great stories, awesome characters, and classic monsters, and combines them with a touch of steampunk. It’s like taking Lord of the Rings and mixing in the Wild West.
It’s a game where you, the player, decide how to interact with the game. The classic games usually had a linear, player-focused story moving the game forward. Steel & Steam follows this model, but also gives you the option of moving the story forward through multiple, intertwined story lines. Any character you meet has the potential to affect the end. Will you or will you not save the world? Who you interact with, and how, will affect the way the ending is played out. Whatever happens in one city or town can affect another. These choices give additional life to the world of Steel & Steam.
- A huge world to explore: The game is being designed as an immersive fantasy world. Cities and towns will be full of people and buildings to engage with, with story lines that characters can choose to follow regarding the history and current state of affairs that affect the day to day lives of the people who live here.
- An engaging story: An episodic story that involves two main heroes, with an epic conclusion.
- Choose your story: You have the chance to complete side missions that change how you interact with the world of Steel & Steam. From changes to the characters you meet, all the way down to changes in the very landscapes you encounter, the side missions provide extra depth that unlocks new stories and opportunities to earn experience without the grind.
- Retro style gaming at its finest: Remember the glory days when games told epic stories? Steel & Steam is a retro RPG similar to the classic RPG games played on the Sega Genesis, NES and SNES systems. Relive the past, relish the future, and revel in the now.
- A little side fun: Want to take a break from saving the world? Then you can also play some mini games, such as fishing or arena gamblin.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Video 1024x768 or better video resolution
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space