Broadsword: Age of Chivalry boasts turn-based strategy gameplay as players move from mission to mission in the Middle Ages. Command one of four different armies: the English, The French, the Spanish, or the Hapsburgs in this exciting PC game. Lead different types of units into battle -- from archers, knights, pikemen and catapults with special units per nationality. Control special 'heroes' units such as Henry III, Joan of Arc and El Cid, among others whose special 'hero' powers can affect the entire battlefield. Set in medieval Europe. The game features four playable factions, a single player campaign, strategic gameplay, asynchronous multiplayer matches, and cinematic battle sequences.
- Campaign 1. Learn the basics of war and help Joan of Arc drive out the English from her homelands.
- Campaign 2. Join King Edward III in his campaign against King Philip VI to reclaim the lands that are his by birth right.
- Multiplayer. The game will feature asynchronous gameplay, e.g. Words With Friends Turn-Based multiplayer.
- Factions. The game will feature four playable factions (French, English, German, and Spanish).
- Watch your troops fight boldly in full 3D Battle Action!
- Take control of special ‘Hero’ units like Henry III, Joan of Arc, El Cid and others who command special ‘hero’ powers affecting the entire battlefield.
- Command different types of units from archers, knights to pikemen, catapults and more.
- Optional features such as FOG of WAR, Graphic Detail and more.