Command an elite multinational squad of special operatives against hidden terrorist forces. In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, the third installment to the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, Team Rainbow faces the hidden global forces of a new and secretive foe. Command Rainbow in a race against time - in locations including England, Norway, the Caribbean islands, and Rio de Janeiro during Carnaval - to stop a madman and his doomsday plot.
Command the world's most elite force of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in their latest mission. Track the desperate remnants of the international terror network from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3: Raven Shield™ into the exotic regions of the Mediterranean and prevent their mad agenda of international anarchy and devastation.
- Pick your team members, assembled from the best counter-terrorism and military units from around the world. Then outfit them with the right armor, weapons, and high-technology equipment for the mission at hand.
- After equipping your team, plot out the assault of the target area on the map interface. Lay out a plan for each squad to maximize surprise, stealth, and safety.
- After all the planning - execute! In first-person mode, lead one squad or control all three through different radio commands and signals. Enter and clear a room of terrorists, rescue hostages, defuse bombs, and recover vital intelligence to help you in later missions.
- All-new eight-mission campaign in locations from Italy and Croatia to Greece.
- Five new multiplayer levels (Chemical Factory, Ferry Boat, University, Italian Alleys, and Jungle).
- Three new multiplayer game modes (Adversarial Terrorist Hunt, Adversarial Scattered Hunt, and Capture the Enemy).
- Seven additional real-world weapons (for a total of 64) with sound effects from the team that worked on the blockbuster movie The Matrix.
- Three bonus classic missions from the original Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® and Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear®, updated with the latest graphics and technology.