By the year 2034, the world is on the brink of a Third World War as the United States and the Russian Federation is locked in a new Cold War. However, unlike the old era rivalry fought between two competing ideologies (Democracy and Communism), this new Cold War is one being waged over energy.
With natural resources almost all but extinguished, with fewer than fifty years of oil left in reserve, the world powers have begun to explore alternative means to fuel the next century; to fail would mean to the end of civilization as we know it. The leading hope is that Dark Matter might prove to be the golden ticket, as it has the possibility to bring about a new era for mankind, and solving the growing energy concerns that are fracturing the world. But who will crack the Dark Matter formula first?
- A 3D Projectional Map – It really is cooler to see than explain. Needless to say, the map is a special feature in Dark Storm.
- Full Voice-over – Featuring amazing voice actors, which include, Danielle McRae (World of Warcraft and League of Legends) and River Kanoff (Heroes of Newerth and Dust: An Elysian Tale), as well as a number of up-and-coming indie talents.
- True First-Person – Experience the Dark Storm universe as if you are in it, featuring a first-person perspective that pull you into the action in a believable way.
- Dynamic Third-Person Camera – If first-person isn’t your thing, then you can experience Dark Storm in a robust third-person perspective that enhancing the experience with camera-shoulder switching and more
- Drone Advance Recon – Launch a tactical drone into the world, which will allow you to scout ahead to pinpoint enemy patrols, hidden positions, or a faster route to reach your objective.
- Original and Immersive Narrative – Dark Storm isn’t just a video game, it is an experience. We strive to make this a story you care about on multi-levels. You wouldn’t want to skip the cutscenes this time!