Immersed into dark and unexplored ancient woods a group of expeditioners goes deep in search of an old, almost forgotten legend, the "Legend of the Ancients". But not everything goes as planned as the place keeps a never revealed horrifying secret.
You play the game as Thomas Farrell, a young anthropologist and one of the expeditioners behind the search of evidence about the Legend of the Ancients
Thomas traveled to Buenos Aires, where an old colleague of his uncle Eneko seems to have found an important trail to the Ancients.
His investigations start in an old boarding house and soon he will realize that there is something hidden beyond the legend
Hidden is a high-res, atmospheric first person horror point n' click adventure game with focus on story, puzzles and exploration. The storyline is split into two games: On the trail of the Ancients
and The Untold
. Key Features
- Rich and mature Story, strengthened with docs, books, audio records and visual elements along the adventure.
- Classic Point n' click gameplay.
- Intriguing and immersive detailed high-res locations set in the 30s.
- Story oriented puzzles.
- Original and gripping score for each location.
- In-Game detailed collectibles to enhance to the story.
- Horror fiction inspired by writers such as Algernon Blackwood and H. P. Lovecraft.