stratO Steam CD Key
||1 Jun, 2015
stratO offers the thrilling satisfaction of flying through vast, procedurally-generated chasms as you perform chains of aerial maneuvers and slide across massive obstacles to charge your boosters and blast yourself ahead at supersonic speeds!
stratO demands forethought and finesse, coordination and calculation -- and a lot of patience. Once upon a time, "hardcore game" used to mean something. I came from that time, and I brought stratO with me.
stratO has a deceptively high difficulty curve and if you are looking for a casual game, this is not for you. On the other hand, if you want the most explicit and exquisite control over the glider to be able to pull off aerial stunts that you see in movie trailers, and you're willing to dedicate yourself to mastering the controls, then stratO will not disappoint.
- Rather than telling your plane to go up/down/left/right, you control INDIVIDUAL air deflectors, and the sum of their generated torque is the result.
- This means that although the controls are harder to learn, a master pilot can pull off very tight aerobatic stunts and emergency recovery manoeuvres.
- Procedurally-generated world that gets more difficult as you collect more rings.
- Interwoven and deep game mechanics -- slide to boost, boost through rings or slide during a boost to refuel, tuck to magnetize wings and slide easier and double engine thrust and decrease drag, and that's just the start!
- Tight controls are simple to learn, but challenging to master. Being good at stratO is something to be _proud_ of.
- PC Version supports keyboard controls, XBOX Controllers (with vibration) and generic gamepads/flight sticks
- All controls are remappable (including menu & interface navigation)
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20Ghz (Dual Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce 860m
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio