Zombie Playground Steam CD Key
|| 28 Jul 2015
Zombie Playground™ is Goonies meets Attack the Block meets The Walking Dead. The mood we want to capture in Zombie Playground is the feeling that you had as a child when you were completely immersed in your imagination fighting monsters and doing things you thought were cool from your favorite movies, comics, and video games.
Stealth Studios Inc., in collaboration with Abyssal Arts LLC and Titutitech SCP, has worked long and hard to create a game that delivers on the promise of our original vision. But have no illusion, this is on Steam Early Access for a reason: it is a true Beta. We have a lot of work left to do, so expect many rough edges. That said, please know that this Beta is the culmination of every ounce of effort by every single team member, bar none. Zombie Playground™ is made with the brains, disease, and puke of all involved - that means heart! We've put everything we have into this development, and we intend to put a lot more.
Gameplay in Zombie Playground is a hybrid of third person shooter and action RPG mechanics set in a cooperative zombie survival horror arena.
- Beta version of the game: This game is a work in progress. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME if you expect a finished game. Having said that, we do regular updates, and we absolutely listen to our community feedback and suggestions with the goal to eventually achieve optimal fun factor!
- 1 Arena Style Map: Classroom Building Arena Map comprised of a Courtyard, a Main Entrance, and areas for Language Arts, Biology, Computer Science, and Music.
- Multiple Enemy Types + BOSS FIGHT! Normal, +Elite, and even a Big Bad Boss! From crouched zombies, to vicious adult zombies, to the dreaded mopper of the halls... Buckethead, the Janitor! Can you topple this giant flesh bag and live to tell the tale? (If not, try with some friends!)
- 2 Playable Classes: 'Bully' is your damage dealing, tanky type class, where 'Rascal' is akin to an agility, or glass cannon, class. Both have their own stats and abilities: Bully-Bomb, Bully-Buff, Rascal-Can't Touch This, and Rascal-Speed Demon.
- 2 Playable Weapon Styles: Each class has both full melee and ranged combat capabilities, complete with combos and finishers. Why sacrifice one for the other when you can have both!?
- 4 Unique Weapon Choices (currently) to choose from: 2 melee weapons and 2 ranged ranged weapons. (And many more in the pipeline!)
- Missions: We’ve got basic missions in the game, as well as the code base for many more. We’ll be building and tweaking these over the months to come, along with some honest-to-goodness quests!
- Tons of Gear!: We have over 200 different aesthetic assets in the game at present, and more are coming! All customization is currently unlocked for testing via Steam Early Access, but will eventually need to be earned in game with XP. (Including pets!)
- XP and Account Leveling: Save your XP! Experience earned in the game will eventually be how you unlock items. Do you love that certain backpack, hairstyle, or pair of shoes? Enjoy the open access to customization while it lasts, because soon you’ll have to earn fashionable goods – almost like it was a real game!
- Up to 4 Player CO-OP Networking is a go! But sometimes, this function is more than 'one click' away. Should you encounter any issues, please check our forums on our main site.
- Original Soundtrack by the Amazing Shawn Lee made specifically for Zombie Playground. Hot!! We were lucky enough to collaborate with Shawn in order to bring some sweet funky beats, crossed with an 80's style retro feel, to Zombie Playground. Some of Shawn's other credits include Bully, Tales from the Borderlands, and Sleeping Dogs.
- Keyboard (or Controller) Breakdown: Be sure to check out the keyboard commands refresher, it will help you understand how to play the game better, complete with detailed descriptions of combos, finishers, and abilities. You can find it on our home page forums.
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.8 GHz or AMD Phenom X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7770 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Mac System Requirements
- OS: TBA
- Processor: TBA
- Memory: TBA MB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphics Card