Overlord Complete Pack Steam Gift
|| English, French, German, Spanish
Includes 3 items: Overlord™, Overlord™: Raising Hell, Overlord II
Prepare to be tempted, mesmerized and thrilled, become the Overlord, how corrupt you become depends on how you handle any given situation. Your actions impact the game world. With incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil minded minions to do your evil bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be incredibly despotic? THINK EVIL, BREED EVIL, CONTROL ALL!
Discover how corruptible you are in Overlord, the twisted fantasy action adventure where you can be evil (or really evil). In the game's seriously warped fantasy world, players will become the Overlord and get first-hand experience of how absolute power corrupts absolutely. You could be a regular run-of-the-mill Overlord. However, with incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil-minded impish critters, the Minions, on hand to do your bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be wonderfully despotic?!
Go deeper into the Overlord's twisted world as the single-player expansion content opens a series of hellish new levels, each a supernatural abyss for the game's five kingdoms: Mellow Hills, Evernight, Heaven's Peak, the Golden Halls and the Ruborian Desert. Access to each abyss is via a portal, which opens once a kingdom has been successfully conquered and the previous ruler banished to a personal hell within. However it's not just the fallen heroes that have been dragged into the abyss: the Overlord's newly loyal peasants have also been taken down into hell too.
Overlord II, sequel to the critically acclaimed cult hit, sees the return of the chaotic Minions and their new Dark Master. Bigger, badder and more beautifully destructive, Overlord 2 has a Glorious Empire to smash, a massive Netherworld to revive, Minion mounts to mobilize, a trio of mistresses to woo, War Machines to crush opposition and lots of cute creatures to, err... murder (and a mini-map)
Control a horde of Minions
- Intuitive control over a crowd of evil minded minion creatures
- Use Minions to smash, destroy, kill, steal and intimidate
Become the Overlord
- Forge loot from the battlefield into powerful weapons and armour
- Gain Overlord powers such as the ability to make enemies burst into flames and cower down before you
- Conquer the world and impose your will on its people
Explore a twisted fantasy world
- A unique story that combines evil bidding with impish humour
- Defeat the seven fallen heroes to rule over all the world
- THINK EVIL, BREED EVIL, CONTROL ALL! Get in the action and become the Overlord, the all powerful dark lord with a horde of minions to command and a land to conquer.
- CONTROL A HORDE OF MINIONS Slavish and loyal they'll smash, destroy, kill and steal anything for you. Your word is law.
- BECOME THE OVERLORD Do you want fear, respect, gold and power? Become the most powerful being in the world by any means necessary.
- CONQUER A TWISTED FANTASY WORLD Show the Seven Heroes, demonic Halflings, and Rabid Unicorns who's boss.
- What sort of stuff will I get to kill? Your main source of victims will come from the brave and highly flammable ranks of the Glorious Empire, a sinister regime that gained power after the fall of the previous Overlord. You'll be hacking your way through entire battalions at a time, but to keep the blood on your sword varied we've also thrown a few Yetis, Elves, villagers and annoyingly cute indigenous species into the mix, just to name but a few. Don't say we never do anything for you.
- I've always wanted to enslave the human race, is this the game for me? You've come to the right place! With the Domination style Overlord humanity, can become your plaything. Village by village, you'll reap the benefits of an unwilling workforce as you drive the Glorious Empire from your lands.
- I'm more of a "watch the world burn" kind of guy, can I still get my rocks off? We've got your pleasure, sir. With the Destruction style Overlord you can ravage the land like a moody Tsunami; razing cities, forests and Imperial camps to the ground just because they looked at you funny.
- What can my minions do? Minions are angry little Swiss army knives of pain: They can ride into battle on wolves and other magical creatures, loot the best weapons from stomped enemies, pillage houses for treasure, operate fearsome war machines, infiltrate enemy camps and polish your armour so thoroughly you'll blind passing wildlife.
- What types of Minions can I rule? This new batch of minions is smarter, faster, deadlier and wittier than the sorry sacks of skin you used to rule. Minions now come in four fantastic flavours: Browns are brutal brawlers that solve their problems with teeth and fists. Reds are the surly artillery who love to play catch, as long as it's with fireballs. Greens are the stealthy assassins. Silent and deadly, like a fart on legs. Blues are no use in a fight but can resurrect fellow Minions who've tried to stop a sword with their face.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz/Athlon 64bit 3000+
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: GeForce 6800+/ATI X1600+ with 256MB
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5GB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card