Mind: Path to Thalamus GOG CD Key
Wrapped in a mind-bending tale, the gameplay of MIND focuses on changing the very weather in order to solve puzzles: the player will cycle between day and night, modify the levels of fog and rain and even travel in time between seasons, changing the environment to advance the gameplay-driven story —indeed, the mechanics are directly related to who the protagonist is, what has happened to him and everything he is doing: a man trapped in his own mind, he must use all the tools at his disposal to escape to reality. Accompanied by the snarky yet heartfelt narration of this comatose patient, the player will guide him through fantastical forests, dark caverns and deceptive worlds of water and ice that directly relate to his emotional state at each point in his journey.
- More than 30 different, creative puzzles seamlessly integrated into the environment.
- 6 ways to affect the environment in order to solve the puzzles
- More than 20 distinct landscapes into with which you will be able to interact.
- Turn day to night, make it so everything is covered by a blinding fog, summon incredible storms, travel to the past and make use of even more as of yet unknown mechanics.
- More than an hour of voice acting that, while integrated into the gameplay itself, will tell you a whole story that is not about saving the world but about living through the pain of a father broken by his mistakes.
- Face down imposing climactic enemies by using your creativity and everything you have learnt along the way.
- 22 achievements full of Easter eggs and references
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space