Includes 2 items: The Walking Dead Season 1, The Walking Dead Season 2
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
- Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
- Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
- Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
- Episode 5 – No Time Left (Available Now)
The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.
Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.
Season 2 gives you access to all five critically acclaimed episodes:
- Episode 1: All That Remains
- Episode 2: A House Divided
- Episode 3: In Harm’s Way
- Episode 4: Amid the Ruins
- Episode 5: No Going Back
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic books
- Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
- The sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year