Invite the Dwarves to Dinner Steam CD Key
||16 Apr, 2015
Requires the base game Fortune's Tavern - The Fantasy Tavern Simulator on Steam in order to play.
For a thousand years the ancient Dwarf stronghold of ‘Nebendam’ has been silent, for the Dwarves had dug deeper into the earth where the air was warmer. Yet, once again hammers can be heard below the ground as the Dwarves move up towards the surface, hearing that once again ‘Fortune’s Tavern’ has an innkeeper worthy of their custom!
Enter beneath the earth in this latest ‘Fortune’s Tavern’ DLC in order to renovate the ancient stronghold and have the Dwarves as your customers.
HOW TO BEGIN: Head into the tavern's back garden!
- a new dwarf themed area to explore,
- new Dwarven based events
- hire a Dwarven engineer in order to upgrade an ancient Dwarven golem to fight beside you,
- twenty, new Dwarven guests with unique backgrounds,
- a new quest type,
- new areas of the Enchanted Forest, including scary caves... woooo
- new things to build to improve your tavern and to increase your 'Dwarven Renown' (including your own alchemy table to make potions, and gold vein to make money)
- and, last but not least, some new Dwarven enemies to feed to your pet!
PC System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 - (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.4 gHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Nvidia GeForce 8000, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space