Dungeoncraft is a fantasy real time strategy game featuring multiplayer sandbox survival type gameplay, dynamic world expansion, and 3D grid based digging and building.
It does allow for direct control over your units, having indirect orders only for convenience' sake.
Craft weapons, raid dungeons for epic loot and mighty spells, brew potions, build or dig fortifications against the computer or your friends. It's all up to you!
Play in the unique "Communications Mode", which only allows you to control your units if you supply them with orders or contact them directly with your avatar or substitutes!
- Fast 3D graphics with shadows, FXAA, and optinal toon effects
- Multiplayer over LAN/Internet TCP
- Procedurally generated, persistent worlds
- World streaming in all directions, including up and down
- Crafting of weapons, armor, and miscellaneous items
- Day & Night affecting unit stats
- Unit attributes, skills, and talents
- Slot-based inventory system
- Grid based digging and building
- Item quality and material affecting weapon and armor effectivness
- Optional scaling of difficulty by crafting totems in-game, increasing XP gain in return
- Streamlined interface
- Customizable shaders, textures, and models
- Randomly generated dungeons
- Randomized alchemy using a scripting language and thus easily being customizable
- D&D-like high effect magic, scripted as well
- Unique, optional "Communications mode"
- Different playable races with special perks
- Mechanics system (traps, gates via lever)