Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn is a first person hunting simulator where you hunt the largest and most dangerous creatures to ever exist – DINOSAURS.
This game is a sequel of the original classic dinosaur hunting video game, Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter. It’s an authentic hunting simulation where you track and stalk your prey. Careful and thoughtful consideration must be taken during the hunt; to survive you'll need to know your preys temperament and mannerisms, and just like in real hunting, you need to be aware of your surroundings (you don't want to be caught upwind of a T-Rex or you'll end being lunch). Remember you're not hunting deer, you're hunting dinosaurs.
- Hunt the largest and most ferocious animals known to man – the Dinosaurs!
- Huge 3D Free-Roaming Open worlds.
- Beautiful and realistic high definition graphics.
- A multitude of different Dinosaurs, from Herbivorous (plant eating) to the Carnivorous (meat Eating).
- Realistic AI – Dinosaurs react to sight, sound and smell, each with their own mannerisms and Behaviors.
- Explore and hunt in different Eco-systems including jungles, forests, beaches and rolling Hills.
- Equip camouflage and Cover Scent to even the odds.
- A variety of weapons and equipment to choose from (from Sniper Rifle to Cross-bow).
- Map and Radar to locate and track Dinosaurs.
- Use tranquilizer darts instead of bullets (experience the thrill of the hunt without the killing).
- Interactive Dinosaur Trophy Room.