Post Apocalyptic Mayhem + Chaos Pack DLC Steam Key
|| EN, FR, DE, IT, JP, RU, ES
|| 17 Mar 2011
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem lets you race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem. You can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars as you fight and speed to victory. You’ll experience remarkable speeds, hilarious and violent weapons, reinforced vehicles and various exhilarating tracks.
The game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. PAM features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks. Play single-player or battle up to five friends in online multiplayer mode.
- Post Apocalyptic Mayhem Standard Game
- Post Apocalyptic Mayhem Chaos Pack DLC
The Chaos Pack includes three new vehicles for the Apocalyptic Wasteland tracks in Post Apocalyptic Mayhem.
- The Fuzz!Even though the world has been destroyed and the only law survivors know is; kill or be killed, the 5-0 is still cruising your neighborhood, but this cop is not here to serve and protect, it’s here to maim and destroy.
- Weapons include:
- Boom Zoom: Two incredibly violent six barreled grenade launchers that obliterates all vehicles in its path.
- Dough Boy: Side launchers that release numerous explosive donut bombs that blow apart enemy vehicles.
- Road Block: Numerous intimidating spike strips that rip apart any vehicle that comes in contact with them.
- TOW’er: This tow truck doesn’t talk with a southern drawl and is not friendly with any race cars. This truck is all about destruction and mayhem. If you’re stuck on the side of the road, this is the last truck you want to call for help.
- Weapons include:
- Chops: This massive and violent hydraulic claw grabs and easily crushes any of its victims.
- Steel Boot: Incredibly dangerous steel wheel boots are released and attach themselves onto enemy vehicles.
- Towed Terror: A towed car is menacingly released from the back of the vehicle and wipes out everything it hits.
- Ice Scream: When you hear this ice cream truck’s bell ringing, you get as far away as possible. This truck may look nice and innocent from the outside, but at its core, there’s no sugary center, there’s nothing but sweet death for whoever gets close.
- Weapons include:
- Flavor Bombs: The weapon fires small but very nasty scoops of ice cream that severely damage enemy vehicles.
- Cotton Candy Killer: Side mounted valves that release pink, fluffy and extremely dangerous cotton candy.
- Sweet Disaster: A violent launcher catapults enormous balls of frozen ice cream onto unsuspecting opponents.
- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain:
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Achievements – 35 Steam achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fueled competition.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista™/7
- Processor: Intel P4 3.0GHz or similar AMD
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB available space
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra, ATi Radeon X1800 XT or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c, June 2010 update
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c support