Sins of a Dark Age Steam Key
Sins of a Dark Age is an action strategy game from the creators of Sins of a Solar Empire. Explore your inventory, equip your Hero and enter a dark world full of decisive team battles, tide-turning quests, treasured rewards, crafted goods, and strategic trades.
Join fellow players to form a party that will ravage the enemy's army, execute their Heroes, siege their defenses and then raze their Keep to the ground. But that is the just the beginning of the adventure!
Thanks for considering Sins of a Dark Age Early Access. Soada is still in development so there are bugs, missing features, placeholder assets, unoptimized code, brain-dead Ai, and balance issues. However, even in this state its stable, very fun, and has loads of content. Your feedback and influence on our next objectives are vital at this stage of development. Join up, open your Welcome Chest and enter the battle!
- Choose Your Hero: The entire roster of Heroes will always be free - no grinding! Before heading into battle customize your strategic and visual preferences by equipping Hero Gear, allocating attribute points and choosing your favorite skin.
- Battle the Enemy: Fight in a changing world and decimate your enemies with powerful abilities, glyphs and items. Revel in visceral combat brought to life with an immersive physics and animation system. Bodies will fly, flail, fall and flop as you wreak havoc across the battlefield!
- Embark on Quests: Adapt your strategy as each adventure includes a series of tide-turning Quests. Fend off swarms of plague infected vermin, resurrect the undead, steal a Troll's treasure, or feed and raise a powerful Gryphon! Complete quests to earn unique advantages that you can use to crush your enemies!
- Treasure Your Rewards: Collect random loot after every Quick Play match - Artifacts are the most desired but even Trash may eventually come in handy! Gather the right materials to craft powerful Hero Gear and rare Skins! Join the community market to buy, sell and trade with other players as you seek the perfect inventory.
Early Access players will receive a Welcome Chest containing 1 of 3 bundles.
- Rare Skin (Bombardier Slag)
- Uncommon piece of Hero Gear (Battleborn Axe)
- Rare Skin Recipe (Recipe: Skylance Torrace)
- Uncommon Materials (Imperial Brocade x 2)
- Common Materials (Meteor Metal x 3)
- Rare Skin (Tundral Skalla)
- Uncommon piece of Hero Gear (Bloodthirst Bracers)
- Rare Skin Recipe (Recipe: Luna Moth Vexie)
- Uncommon Material (FaerieDust x 1)
- Uncommon Material (Fungal Spore x 1)
- Common Materials (Moss x 2)
- Common Material (Tattered Linen x 1)
- Rare Skin (Fireshroud Atasha)
- Uncommon piece of Hero Gear (Heart of Valor)
- Rare Skin Recipe (Recipe: Stoneguard Beroth)
- Uncommon Material (Subterranean Stone x 1)
- Uncommon Material (Stinging Vines x 1)
- Common Materials (Moss x 3)
Here is an explanation of what each bundle element means:
- Skin: Skins are used to change the appearance of your Hero. In Soada you can either buy skins from the in-game Shop, find them in treasure chests, or craft them from collected materials.
- Hero Gear: Hero Gear is one of the most valuable ways to customize your strategy before entering a match. Hero gear is never sold in the Shop and can only be found in treasure chests or crafted from materials.
- Skin Recipe: Skin recipes are only found in loot drops or treasure chests. They are usually the most rare item required to craft a skin so they tend to be quite valuable.
- Materials: These are only found in loot drops or treasure chests and are required to craft a variety of goods such as Hero Gear and Skins. Each Early Access bundle contains enough materials to complete roughly 25% of the included Skin recipe.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU with 512mb VRAM supporting Shader Version 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible