Includes 3 items: Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters, Fortune Summoners and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale.
Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters
- Five years ago, a witch's curse beneath the red moon turned Chante into a fairy. Now she and her sister Elise search for a way to transform her back into a human, and in their travels they come across a particular town, which is home to a number of nearby ruins, as well as a peculiar shopkeeper named Aira, and a strange, mercurial fortune-teller who calls herself Elma. Could this place hold the key to returning Chante to normal? Or will it lead to more answers than our two sisters ever wanted to know?...
- Elemental Stones: stones imbued with the power of an Elemental Spirit, which grant the wielder of one the ability to control that element via 'magic'. In the country of Scotsholm, three centuries have passed since they were first created. Elemental stones are now mass-produced and widely used, making magic a personal, commonplace part of people's lives. In this country lives an energetic little girl named Arche. Arche, having moved with her family to a new home in the town of Tonkiness, has begun attending the only school in the area. That school is the Minasa-Ratis School of Magic. And it's here that Arche may discover something amazing about elemental stones... and herself.
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
- Recettear is the story of an item shop, the girl who lives in it, and the fairy who turned her life upside down. Recette Lemongrass finds herself in charge of an item shop built into her house, in order to pay back a loan her father took and then skipped out on - and Tear, her newfound fairy "companion", won't take no for an answer! As Recette, you have to decide how you'll get your stock - either through playing the markets in town or going out into the wild with an adventuring friend and thrashing beasts until they give up the goodies - how much to sell things for, what the shop should look like, and how to best go about getting the money Tear needs to pay off the loan. If you can't come up with the money... well, hope you like living in a cardboard box.
Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters
- A classically-styled action-RPG title for the PC!
- A treasure to find in every single area!
- Inventive boss fights to challenge the player!
- Full controller support, including full Xinput trigger and right-stick camera control support!
- Five core dungeons, plus two bonus dungeons! Hours and hours of gameplay!
- Fishing! With collectible fish!
- A massive gameworld to explore - nearly a dozen dungeons to delve into, and easily 25+ hours of gameplay, with lots of extra content to explore!
- Gorgeous, detailed 2D sprite backgrounds and animations - like the best 16-bit game you never got to play!
- Classic platformer-RPG action in the vein of some of the true greats of yesteryear!
- Conquer the challenges before you with intelligent AI companions - you can let them do as they want or customize their behavior to your heart's delight!
- Stunning, professional-quality music and sound!
- Full support for Xinput controllers, including the XBox 360 controller, as well as keyboards!
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
- Manage all aspects of an item shop – from stock to interior design!
- Explore randomized dungeons – never quite the same twice!
- Multiple adventurers to choose from when dungeon-diving – no two play the same!
- Plenty to do after beating the game – challenge yourself with Survival Mode or play to your heart's delight in Endless Mode!
- Engaging story, localized by Carpe Fulgur – get to know the people of Pensee!