Logistics Company Steam Key
|| 5 Nov 2014
Have you always dreamed of operating large loading cranes and transporting heavy loads across a logistics hub site using high-powered logistics vehicles?
As a dock worker in "Logistics Company” it’s up to you to move thousands of tons of cargo and goods and make sure that they’re shipped on time! Build your tiny warehouse into a major logistics hub and expand it bit by bit with new cargo terminals.
Control the high-powered reach stacker and the amazingly tall cranes to load freight onto trains, trucks and ships. Manoeuvre the forklift through your warehouse. Only if you work hard and plan cleverly can you become a major logistics service provider!
- Simulation with management aspects
- Build up your own logistics company and earn enough money to expand your site and purchase new vehicles
- Control all high-powered vehicles and cranes yourself to load goods: forklift, container stacker, straddle carrier, bridge and port crane
- Expand your site with parking lots, storage space and a port to enable you to accept even bigger orders
- Complete difficult but lucrative orders by handling fragile goods carefully or loading containers within a time limit
- Act cleverly and strategically to load your containers smartly and in time
- Learn from an animated and voiced 3D mentor (English/German), who will introduce you to the secrets of dock work
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: Athlon®/Pentium IV® or comparable 2 GHz processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB 3D graphics card with DirectX 9.0 and Shader 3.0 support or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound card
- Additional Notes: keyboard, mouse with scroll wheel