OPEN-WORLD carjacking goes back to the '80s in this 8-BIT nostalgic throwback.
Run missions! Outrun the law! Rampage the city with weapons, power-ups and vehicles!
This send-up to '80s and '90s video games and pop-culture includes both a full Story Mode of open-world adventure as well as an Arcade Mode for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that's not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
- Huge Open-World to Explore
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Includes 15 Steam Trading Cards
- 3+ Hours of Music (13 radio stations)
- Critically acclaimed, IGF Nominated soundtrack by virt (Contra 4, Double Dragon: Neon), Freaky DNA (NBA Jam) and Norrin Radd.
EXTRAS & MINIGAMES
- Includes Prototype Version, "ROM City Rampage"
- 100% 8-BIT hardware accurate and could've actually been released in '89!
- Includes Special Guest Star Minigames
- "Virtual Meat Boy"
- "BIT.TRIP: Retro City"
- "Epic Meal Time"
- Includes Free-Roaming Mode
- Play as Meat Boy, CommanderVideo, Steve from Minecraft and Mr. Destructoid
- Includes Mod Support (PC only)
- Create & Share Custom Vehicles, Characters, and more!
- Supports Anaglyphic 3D Glasses: Select Missions Playable in Retro 3D!
- Video Filters: EGA/CGA/NES/SMS/C64/Apple II simulation
- Supports Keyboards, Mouse, Controllers & Joysticks (including PlayStation®4 and Xbox 360 controllers & others)