- Base game
- The first two add-on campaigns released for Ironclad Tactics when they are released. Add-on campaigns include new missions, new cards to unlock, new gameplay, and new stories to tie them into the game universe.
- A high-quality digital artbook with concept art, designs, and commentary from the Zachtronics team.
- A printable papercraft model of an ironclad that you can print out and assemble.
- The Ironclad Tactics OST, with music by Evan Le Ny and Farewell to the Woods.
- A giftable copy of SpaceChem
- A giftable copy of SpaceChem: 63 Corvi
Ironclad Tactics is a fast-paced, card-based tactics game set in an alternate history Civil War - with steam-powered military robots
- No microtransactions! Unlock cards by playing the game, not by purchasing them separately.
- Experience unique gameplay, with rapid, simultaneous turns that blend the precision of tactics and card games with the spontaneity of fast-paced strategy games.
- Follow the campaign story through a fully-illustrated, character-driven interactive graphic novel.
- Collect cards as you play through the campaign and build your own decks to crush your foes.
- Play with your friends in the co-op story campaign or against them in skirmish and nemesis modes.
- Face off against online challengers in quick-skirmish mode, and unlock special cards when you win.