Split/Second Steam Gift
|| 18 May 2010
Split/Second is an intense action racing game set within a reality television show. Competitors will vie to be the first to the finish line in a made-for-TV city set rigged to blow with the ultimate goal of becoming the season champion. Players in Split/Second don’t just collide with other vehicles to knock them from the track, but can also trigger devastating events that drastically alter the dynamics of the race. Players must use pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes.
- The City Is Your Weapon - Trigger explosive, devastating events lined throughout the track that drastically alter the dynamics of the race.
- Every Lap Is Different - Use pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes.
- Intense Multiplayer – Compete in a variety of game modes in 2-player split screen.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium D processor (Windows 7 / Vista) / 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D processor (Windows XP) or 2.0 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2560 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 3D video card supporting Shaders 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better, ATI Radeon X1600 or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6656 MB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Onboard (built-in) integrated chipsets are not supported