Unleash your engineering creativity with an engaging and fresh bridge-building simulator with all the bells and whistles.
Enjoy hours of physics-based puzzle solving with the 60+ levels and then jump in the Sandbox to create your own bridge designs and puzzles.
Challenge friends and the rest of the Steam Workshop community to solve your puzzles and download more levels submitted by other players.
- Accurate Physics - We put lots of work in the physics of the game and the result is an accurate and consistent simulation, which also gives you access to loads of different building blocks, including hydraulic pistons to create shape-changing and moving bridges, suspension bridges, cable, steel, iron, and more.
- 60+ Levels - Enjoy hours of bridge-building fun with loads of levels to solve, ranging from simple light car bridges to multi-deck draw-bridges and jumps, just to name a few!
- Levels get increasingly challenging from the engineering aspect and restrictions are also imposed on the resources you can use to build your bridge.
- Sandbox - What would an awesome bridge-builder game be without an equally awesome Sandbox?
- Go wild and create the most complex bridge the world has ever seen, and if you're feeling like it publish your design online as a puzzle level on the Workshop for everyone to try and solve!
- Download More Levels - Download hundreds of extra levels from the Workshop!
- We'll also be featuring the most original and fun bridge designs that are submitted, making it easier for you to find the ones that are worth the challenge.
- Online Gallery - One of our favorite features of the game! Save a super cool looking animated GIF of your bridge in all its glory (or failure!) and save it locally, upload it to the Poly Bridge Gallery and/or share it on Twitter! All submissions are tagged to make it easy to find a replay for a specific level, even for Workshop items, so you can see what solutions other players are coming up for your submitted Workshop item, how cool is that?