The Butterfly Sign Steam CD Key
The Butterfly Sign is a first person detective story putting players in shoes of the lone survivor and the only witness to a disastrous incident. The protagonist’s destiny depends on his memories. That is why he dares to take a desperate measure. He takes an experimental drug "Rammex" which immerses him in the depths of his mind and precisely restores all the events occurred to him. In his memories, the protagonist will discover the ones responsible for the disaster, collecting clues bit by bit…
- Excellent graphics achieved with Unreal Engine 4 – the most advanced game engine in the world. We used photogrammetry technology and high-resolution textures to create the world of The Butterfly Sign as beautiful as possible.
- Non-linear dialogues and the ability to make choices which will affect the course of the story and the ending. The progress of the dialogue always depends on your location. And you always have the opportunity to make choices, sometimes insignificant, sometimes important for the further story.
- Brainstorm your head with investigation of murders, puzzles and mysteries. The Butterfly Sign develops the player’s skills of criminology and deduction. For those players who prefer the story, there is always the easiest difficulty level, but if you are really up to the true detective, you have a variety of other levels, including the hardest one causing the game restart after a single death.
- In The Butterfly Sign, the events take place in the past and in the present simultaneously.
- The atmospheric sound. We have paid a great attention to sound effects in The Butterfly Sign. Every lamp, every water drop falling from the ceiling has its own sound. Each room boasts of its own unique ambience corresponding to its style and mood.
OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Pentium G3258 or AMD FX-4300
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 560ti or R7 260x
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 18 GB available space