Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next?
Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich resources, better loot and higher tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper gear or refined skill. Will you settle for bows and arrows and a campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for vehicle parts and better weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot.
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines - Combine what you find in the world to make hundreds of different items.
- Structure Building - Claim land solo or with friends, build from a hut to a city using our attachment point based structure system.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for parts and get it moving again. Find rare paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want. Upgrade your engine and gearbox. Make sure to carry a spare tire!
- Mining Resources - Heaps of different minable resources that require different tools to gather, from Pickaxes to Dynamite. Alternatively you can build some automated drills and let them do the work for you.
- Twitch based PVP - Some areas of the map will be highly contested, are you willing to share the limited resources needed to survive? If you aren't, we have many different projectile and melee weapons to do away with your opponent. Careful though, murdering your peers may increase your own penalty for death.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunting Neutral and Hostile Animals - Environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will. You might just find those engine parts you've been looking for here.
- Dynamic Day/Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - More than just a hunger bar, everything in the world is affected by time of day, current biome, localized effects like radiation, dynamic weather, heat given off by machines etc. Items can have different behaviors based on current stats too. That steak in your backpack might just freeze in the snow, at least it will take longer to go rotten. Put that storage chest too close to your fire you may come home to a pile of Ash.
- Drastically Different Biomes - Explore the harsh world. From the snow forests of the North to the colorful parrot Tokars of the red desert, gear that lets you survive in one biome may kill you in another. Players with a home base advantage will likely be better equipped to handle their surroundings than invaders.